Who We Are: Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been providing quality Home Health Services to Bay Area communities since 2012. Today, we’re extremely proud to be one of the largest, fastest growing, independently owned home health companies in Northern California.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded:
- “Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency”
- “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”
- “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”
- Five Star Rated Quality Outcomes
- 4.7 Glassdoor rating and 92% CEO approval
Benefits of joining our team:
- Strong market competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Choice of 9 medical plans, including two at 100% coverage
- Retirement matching up to 4% after 90 days of employment
- Competitive paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Company Car
- Paid CEUs & CPR
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Paid Mileage, Toll and Parking
- Ipad and Cell Phone Provided
Position Summary: HealthFlex is seeking a compassionate and experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) who strives to make a real impact for our community. By joining our team, you will be doing just that. Providing skilled services to help patients and families cope with the End of Life process.
- Assist the Registered Nurse in carrying out the plan of care.
- Assist Registered Nurse in performing specialized procedures (a defined in the State Nurse Practice Act) as directed by the Registered Nurse under physician’s orders.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the patient plan of care.
- Actively participate with the IDG in collaborating to ensure the patient’s plan of care is kept current and any identified issues are addressed.
- Help reinforce teaching to the patient/family members regarding end of life care.
- Foster cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by active participation in team and staff conferences.
- Assume responsibility for personal and vocational growth and development through active participation in nursing organizations and participating in in-service programs and other job learning.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes as appropriate.
- Keep the Case Manager infrared of changes noted during visits.
- performs on-call duties (including holidays) per policy and agency need.
- Assume responsibility of self-development by continually striving to improve his/her Nursing practice through formal education, attendance at workshops and conferences, active participation in professional and related organizational meetings and/or individual research and reading.
- Current and unrestricted LVN license
- 1+ years of Hospice Experience required
- 1+ years of Home Health experience a plus
- Current AHA CPR certification
- Driver's License
- Able to travel to our Oakland office for weekly IDG meetings
What sets us apart:
- Manageable Caseloads
- Clustered Territory
- Flexible Schedule
- Work Remote and Independently
- Successful Onboarding Program
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Responsive Internal Support
Don't just take it from us, check out what others are saying about their experience at HealthFlex and visit Glassdoor, our reviews speak for themselves! To get a taste of our fun and supportive culture visit Facebook and LinkedIn.
HealthFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is HealthFlex’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner or relationship status, family or parental status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, height, weight, place of birth ,or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.