HealthFlex is seeking a weekend Intake Coordinator who strives to make a real impact for our community. By joining our intake team, you will be doing just that. Coordinating the care for our clients and patients is where the change begins.
HealthFlex’s mission is to improve the quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been serving Bay Area communities since 2012.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded a “Home Care Elite Top 500 Agency”, “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”, and “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”.
Our patients and their families deserve the highest quality care, which we deliver with compassion, professionalism, and excellence.
The ideal candidate must have great attention to detail, accuracy, ability to complete assignments in an efficient and timely manner, and work effectively with a team. They must be able to multitask, problem solve and have great customer service and communication skills.
- Receive and process new patients for admission to our agency using industry leading EMR system
- Coordinate care by assigning case manager and clinician to ensure 48 hour admission.
- Communicate with various healthcare professionals to provide highest level of care
- Use HIPPA compliant eFax system to receive and process orders for new and current patients
- Perform follow up calls to patients and families to offer clear and supportive communication
- Perform other various coordination duties to support day to day work flow
- 1+ years of Intake Coordinator experience in Home Health
- 2+ years experience in healthcare
- Organized and able to multi task meticulous documentation
- Goal oriented, proactive and takes initiative (great performance is recognized and rewarded)
Available to work Saturday & Sundays 9am-5pm