Who We Are: Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been providing quality Home Health Services to Bay Area communities since 2012. Today, we’re extremely proud to be one of the largest, fastest growing, independently owned home health companies in Northern California.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded:
- “Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency”
- “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”
- “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”
- Five Star Rated Quality Outcomes
- 4.7 Glassdoor rating and 92% CEO approval
Benefits of joining our team:
- Strong market competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Choice of 9 medical plans, including two at 100% coverage
- Retirement matching up to 4% after 90 days of employment
- Competitive paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Maintain a current patient roster with necessary information.
- Update log books and schedule sheets (EMR)
- Prepare weekly schedule for field staff and provides copies for distribution.
- Assist in coordinating services provided to patients.
- Control and monitor schedule changes.
- Check compliance of visits
- Assist in coordinating follow up care for patients after they are admitted to our agency.
- Perform phone consultations to educate patients and families on various services that are offered by HealthFlex as needed.
- Enter scheduled visits and patient data into agency's EMR system.
- Help perform follow up calls and confirm daily admissions.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks.
- Assist and support intake nurse and care coordination.
- Collect and assess information regarding patients’ status throughout the episode.
- Facilitate multidisciplinary case conference meetings with clinical and administrative personnel to coordinate delivery of patient care.
- Comply with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Perform other reasonable and relevant duties and activities as delegated.
- 1+ years of Care Coordinator/Intake/Scheduling experience in Home Health
- 2+ years experience in healthcare
- Organized and able to multi task meticulous documentation
- Goal oriented, proactive and takes initiative (great performance is recognized and rewarded)
Office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Don't just take it from us, check out what others are saying about their experience at HealthFlex and visit Glassdoor, our reviews speak for themselves! To get a taste of our fun and supportive culture visit Facebook and LinkedIn.
HealthFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is HealthFlex’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner or relationship status, family or parental status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, height, weight, place of birth ,or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.