HealthFlex Home Health Services is actively seeking an Account Executive that will be our Field Sales & Marketing Representative/ Patient Advocate for Santa Clara County to promote our services and to provide high-level coordination of home healthcare services. By joining our team, you will get to use your expertise to help ensure that our community will get the quality home health care they need to improve their quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been serving Bay Area communities since 2012. Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded a “Home Care Elite Top 500 Agency”, “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”, and “SF Business Times Fast 100, Top Women Owned Business & BBB Torch Award for Ethics”.
Summary of Job:
As a Field Sales & Marketing Representative/Patient Advocate, you will serve as a business development liaison between HealthFlex and hospital personnel, patients, physicians, community organizations, retirement communities, assisted living, primary care, internal medicine, and skilled nursing facilities.
You must have an outgoing and engaging personality with strong presentation and marketing skills and the ability to function effectively in a stressful work environment. It is also important that you have the ability to quickly build rapport and develop working relationships with referral sources.
Essential Job Functions:
- Grow and build exceptional relationships and influence key decision makers.
- Establish & maintain relationships with potential customers and assure that our service meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Generate leads for possible outside sales opportunities and follow-up sales activity.
- Meet and/or exceed sales quotas as they relate to quarterly growth goals; identify additional opportunities for further growth.
- Provide potential referral sources with educational in-services.
- Maintain ongoing communication with case managers, discharge planners, and physician office staff; conducting frequent presentations, both formally and informally, in order to build a strong network of referrals.
- Attend hospital case manager/discharge planner meetings/case conferences to discuss the agency’s patients and also to provide education related to any changes in home health care guidelines.
- 3+ years of field sales experience required.
- 1+ years Sales/marketing in medical/healthcare field required.
- 1+ years Sales/marketing experience in the home health industry preferred.
- Consistent track record of successfully achieving/exceeding sales targets, with demonstrated success in growing a territory’s business over time.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically.
- Enjoys networking & relationship building.
- Apply creativity to overcome barriers to access.
- Driven, energetic, positive, courteous and professional.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
Full time Benefits:
Eligible to participate in our full benefit program which includes:
- 100% Health Insurance (medical, vision and dental) with our company CORE plan as well as options for:
- FSA and HSA
- Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discount Program
- electronics, theme parks, vacation packages, car rentals, hotels, gifts/retail shopping, child & senior care products/services, movie tickets and rentals
- Paid vacation and sick time off accrual, and holiday pay
- Gym Reimbursement Program