HealthFlex is seeking a Home Health RN Clinical Supervisor to join our team and ensure that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. By joining our team, you will get to use your expertise to help ensure that our community will get the quality home health care they need to improve their quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
HealthFlex’s mission is to improve the quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been serving Bay Area communities since 2012.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded a “Home Care Elite Top 500 Agency”, “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”, and “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”.
Our patients and their families deserve the highest quality care, which we deliver with compassion, professionalism, and excellence.
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, Vision with our company CORE plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- 401k with company matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Convenient business hours Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
- Reviews and evaluates high risk referrals to promote more effective performance, better outcomes and proper delivery of quality home care.
- Available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and care plan.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term goals and developing the plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Performs Clinician orientations.
- Assists DPCS in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Care Coordination & Document Review
- Internal Case Manager
- Review of SOC, OASIS & Care Plans
- Maintain report logs
- Use company EMR system (Kinnser) to perform required tasks.
- Review & track schedules for admissions, recertification & discharges
- Help coordinate and schedule weekly work load for specific territory, utilizing clinicians to their fullest capacity.
- Assist in completing yearly Performance Evals
- Communicate effectively with clinicians and staff
- Assist with maintaining compliance documentation
- Provide daily supervision of district nurses
- Ability to supervise and delegate responsibilities
- Current California RN license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Home Health supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience in case management and coordination of care in home health
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with leadership experience
- Knowledge of Title 22, Medicare Conditions of Participations, and The Joint Commission Accreditation standards for home health.