Who We Are: Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been providing quality Home Health Services to Bay Area communities since 2012. Today, we’re extremely proud to be one of the largest, fastest growing, independently owned home health companies in Northern California.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded:
- “Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency”
- “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”
- “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”
- Five Star Rated Quality Outcomes
- 4.7 Glassdoor rating and 92% CEO approval
Benefits of joining our team:
- Strong market competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Choice of 9 medical plans, including two at 100% coverage
- Retirement matching up to 4% after 90 days of employment
- Competitive paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Paid CEUs & CPR
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Gym Reimbursement Program
HealthFlex is seeking a compassionate and experienced Home Health RN Clinical Supervisor to join our team and ensure that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. By joining our team, you will get to use your expertise to help ensure that our community will get the quality home health care they need to improve their quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
- Reviews and evaluates high risk referrals to promote more effective performance, better outcomes and proper delivery of quality home care.
- Available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and care plan.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term goals and developing the plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Performs Clinician orientations.
- Assists DPCS in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Care Coordination & Document Review
- Internal Case Manager
- Review of SOC, OASIS & Care Plans
- Maintain report logs
- Use company EMR system (Kinnser) to perform required tasks.
- Review & track schedules for admissions, recertification & discharges
- Help coordinate and schedule weekly work load for specific territory, utilizing clinicians to their fullest capacity.
- Assist in completing yearly Performance Evals
- Communicate effectively with clinicians and staff
- Assist with maintaining compliance documentation
- Provide daily supervision of district nurses
- Ability to supervise and delegate responsibilities
- Current California RN license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Home Health supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience in case management and coordination of care in home health
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with leadership experience
- Knowledge of Title 22, Medicare Conditions of Participations, and The Joint Commission Accreditation standards for home health.
Don't just take it from us, check out what others are saying about their experience at HealthFlex and visit Glassdoor, our reviews speak for themselves! To get a taste of our fun and supportive culture visit Facebook and LinkedIn.
HealthFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is HealthFlex’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner or relationship status, family or parental status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, height, weight, place of birth ,or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.