Who We Are: Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been providing quality Home Health Services to Bay Area communities since 2012. Today, we’re extremely proud to be one of the largest, fastest growing, independently owned home health companies in Northern California.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded:
- “Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency”
- “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”
- “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”
- Five Star Rated Quality Outcomes
- 4.7 Glassdoor rating and 92% CEO approval
Benefits of joining our team:
- Strong market competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Choice of 9 medical plans, including two at 100% coverage
- Retirement matching up to 4% after 90 days of employment
- Competitive paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Assist in the coordination of patient care
- Hospitalization follow up
- Answer incoming calls and route messages as needed
- Input new patient information into EMR system
- Communicate with Case Managers and Social workers at our partnered facilities.
- Perform follow up calls to patients and physician offices to obtain pertinent information.
- Assist with coordination of DME, authorizations, labs and various physician orders.
- Handle difficult and/or sensitive matters with careful judgement and tact on a consistent basis and advise supervisor of unresolved issues
- Assist with clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, sorting/distributing of documents
- Ensure patient confidentiality is met by respecting HIPAA rules and regulations
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a health care setting, required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Customer Service and business/operating processes and procedures, as well as prior experience with administrative, business or office management required.
- Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills required.
- Critical thinking and retention, organizational ability and flexibility.
- Proficient with personal computers, including Microsoft Windows: Word and Excel required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required.
- Knowledge of Healthcare administration/terminology preferred.
- Bilingual skills may be required as determined by operational needs.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, Health Care or related field, or the equivalent preferred .
Office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Don't just take it from us, check out what others are saying about their experience at HealthFlex and visit Glassdoor, our reviews speak for themselves! To get a taste of our fun and supportive culture visit Facebook and LinkedIn.
HealthFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is HealthFlex’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner or relationship status, family or parental status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, height, weight, place of birth ,or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.